Saturday, June 14, 2014

World Cup nails (Holland!!)

The Father's Day nails had to leave because Holland had its first match today in the World Cup 2014.
There are a few events in Holland which colors our country orange and red/white/blue (flag) and this is one of them :D

I'm not a huge football/soccer fan but you can't skip the World Cup right?
Surprisingly we won so I guess I have to keep these nails for the next few weeks ;-P

These are the polishes I used:

From left to right:
- Rimmel Cocktail Colour 120 Shirley Temple
- Essence Hup Holland Hup 01 Topscorers
- Essence Hup Holland Hup 02 Hattrick!
- Essence Hup Holland Hup 03 Wilhelmus van Nassouwe
- L'Oréal 926 Independence Day


And I added some free hand accents with acrylics.


And a close up of the World Cup Trophy


Good luck all!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a football fan either, but any occasion is right to do some nails and nail art! Your world cup nails are fantastic, that logo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      My hubby is sometimes annoyed by the amount of time I put into nails. But with the World Cup it suddenly doesn't matter...of course I gladly take advantage ;-D

      Delete
  2. Love the dot concept ...very nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.
    Your art amazes me everytime. It's just perfect.
    The hands turned out great.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh dear! These are such lovely nail art designs! I would love to try them and keep them in one collection so I could check on them back when I want too. Please dear, please allow me to include them on my Pinterest board for nail designs. :) <3 Loving them much :D Actually until now I am just still trying the basic nail art and I find people like you so talented to be able to do wonderful stuffs like this :) cheeeeeers!! xoxo!
    http://meowchie.snydle.com/nail-art-designs.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a sweet comment!!! I'm overwhelmed!
    Of course you can Pin them. I would be proud.
    We all started with simple designs I got better with practice and so will others.
    Keep arting and you will come there too :D
    Thank you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete