Thursday, January 23, 2014

Valentine Nails "Follow your heart!"

Okay...up front...this is not my best work.

My arm is okay though. I'm not in any pain anymore and I was able to make a nail art :D
But I am feeling terribly sad about my short nails...if I could only speed up the growth ;D

These Valentine nails are easy to do...especially when you leave the words out.

I started with a white base. Then made a trail of black dots ending with a bright neon pink heart on the pinky. Along the trail I decided to paint the words "Follow your heart" but I think it's not necessary to do this.

4 comments:

  1. I like it. Perfect for Valentine day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'm glad you are feeling better already. Speedy recovery to you! ♥ I love this! I think its really cute with the words too :D Such a fun nail art ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a simple design but I totally love this! Thanks and my arm is all better. Recovery went very quickly...thank god.

      Delete