Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 246) Rainbow nail art

Today's nail art has been in my mind for quite some time.
I just needed the right spirit to get to it.
Today is THE day.

This nail art has a message:
 
Whenever it's raining and you feel that life can't get any worse.
Remember that rain only needs a little sunshine to create the most beautiful phenomenon on earth:
The Rainbow!
So, never give up on your little sunshine as it might turn your life into a beautiful rainbow.
 
This nail art shows 4 kids in rain coat and boots who are painting the rainbow.
The 4 kids resemble my 4 kids as they bring sunshine and color to my life.


 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely super duper adorable!! I love this idea! What a great twist and idea to wear a rainbow inpsired nail art! :D Can't get over just how good this is! Splendid job, Margriet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ♥ Your comments really keep me going! Very sweet!

      Delete