Thursday, April 25, 2013

Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!



So, now that we are up to date I can start my blog in English.
I'm from the Netherlands and the blog I started on January 1st is in Dutch.
Now that I have some followers there I got a lot of requests if I could do it in English as well.
Of course I can do it in English as well!!
It's been only a thousand years ago that I've written any English. So I apologize in advance.

If you have any questions about the nail arts I did before, don't hesitate to ask me.
It's just that it is too much work to translate all of my previous blog posts.

You can also find the previous blog posts at my website and I do have a translator on there.

If you want to use any of my work. I would be proud but keep in mind that it has taken a lot of time and it would be great if you at least mention my name or URL's. Thank you for the respect!!


I hope you like my work and want to follow me.

Love Margriet

No comments:

Post a Comment